We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Computerized Vickers Hardness Testing Machines, Computerized Hardness Testers, Computerized Hardness Testing Machine and our setup is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
- Fully Computerized (PC Based) Vickers Hardness Machine.
- Fully Computerized (Touch Screen Based) Vickers Hardness Machine.
- Direct and accurate measurement of Vickers Hardness number using "State of the Art" image processing technology.
- Wide testing range: from soft metal up to hardest.
- High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
- Faster measurement yielding to higher productivity.
- Small size of indentation makes it a non destructive testing on finished components.
- Motorized loading and unloading cycle.
- Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
- Advanced Window XP based software :
Latest GUI Features
- User friendly software with Windows Features.
- Online indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
- Advance image processing: Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimen.
Batch files Processing :
Option for Data, storage and reports generation.
Statistical Evaluation :
Software for calculating standard deviation, mean, medium, histogram etc.
- Wide options in calibration mode.
- Calibration / Verification on PC monitor makes easier to operate.
'ARUN' Computerized Hardness Tester is a simple and accurate means to produce automatically measure the diamond indentation to give Vickers hardness numbers.
These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range - from soft to hard and their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly confirm to IS 1754 - 2002.
Number of special acceessories is available on request and as per special requirement.
| Total Loads
|| 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, kgf
| Max. Test Height(mm)
| Scale least count(mm)
| Diagonal measuring range (mm)
|| 0.05 to 0.4
| Throat depth(mm)
| Machine Dimension (Approx.)mm
|| L 585 x W 290 x H 860
| Weight (Approx.)mm
|| 70 kg.
| Power Supply
|| 220VAC, 50Hz, 1Phase
- Intel CORE I3 2.00 GHz or above processor is recommended.
- Microsoft Windows XP or above (Recommended 7 OR 10)
- System Ram : 128 MB or above (Recommended 500 MB)
- One RS 232 (serial) port. (PC not included in standard scope of supply)
The robust machine frame is designed to accommodate the high precision loading. Specimen is placed on a testing table. The test cycle is fully automatic. The accurate load is applied on a diamond indentor by means of a lever and weights. After a specific lapse of a time the load is removed automatically. The image is digitized using a CCD camera fitted on the machine and is captured by PC. The diagonals of the indentation are automatically measured by PC to give the Vickers Hardness Number.
Due to constant Research and Development, Specifications and Features are subject to change without notice.
|Standard Text Block
|Vee-Type anvil (Small & Big)
||1 No. each
|Electric Cord & PC interface cord
||1 No. each
|Vicksys software CD